Monday, April 29, 2013

Blog is Ready!

Okay, I got a bunch of random ideas for names for the blog, but I think we'll need to vote on it tomorrow.  For now, let's get you publishing.

First, check out the blog:  ihsspeaks.blogspot.com
Tweet it.  Link to it on Facebook.  Read an article already posted and share via the buttons at the bottom.

Want to publish your own piece?  Copy and paste your article into an email and send it to ms.kim.grissom.langpub@blogger.com.

It will save your text as a draft for me to publish.  I'll tag it with appropriate labels to categorize it in the right-hand column and publish it.  Include the title of your piece as the subject line of your email.  I will include the author's name for the vast majority of pieces.  However, sometimes your argument contains sensitive material.  Please talk to me if you wish to publish it without your name.  I will allow anonymity for arguments that warrant it.

That's it for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment